Through growth and expansion of services the opportunity exists for a suitably qualified:
- Registered Nurses
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- Assistants in Nursing
Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast, our region offers the best of both country and coastal lifestyle.
Mayo Private Hospital offers surgical services through its 3 operating theatres and cardiac catheter laboratory, which are supported by our 4-bedded Intensive Care Unit (Level 1 ICU). We provide Medical, Rehabilitation, Mental Health and Dialysis services to patients residing in the Manning Great Lakes and surrounding communities.
Mayo Private Hospital is part of the Healthe Care group of hospitals, one of the largest private hospital Networks in Australia. We want to attract the best, the brightest and the most passionate people to our nursing team.
Our goal is to become an employer of choice in the region offering our employees a working culture based on respect, empowerment and best clinical practice. We offer a supportive environment and are committed to our employee’s ongoing education and professional development.
- Current registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a busy environment
- Effective communication and time management
- Current NSW working with children check
- National Police Check certificate – No older than 3 months on application.
Closing date: Friday 10th July 2020.