- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction
- Hip and Knee Replacements
Dr Rishi Narashimhan is an Australian trained Orthopaedic Surgeon with Sub-Speciality interest and training in shoulder surgery, limb salvage surgery and management of failed infected joint replacements. Rishi is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and also a Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association.
Rishi is also an Australian Army Officer who works as an Orthopaedic Trauma Limb Reconstruction Surgeon with the Australian Defence Force.
He consults and operates in the Manning Valley and Hunter region and is happy to see both public and private patients through the rooms.
Areas of interest and Scope of Practice:
- Shoulder Surgery - Rotator Cuff Surgeries, Instability surgery, Shoulder Replacement.
- Knee Surgery - Quad sparing (no muscle cut), Total Knee Replacement, ACL Reconstruction, Revision Knee Replacement.
- Hip Surgery - Primary and Revision of hip replacement.
- MBBS , MS , fracs , FAOrthA
Mayo Private Hospital, Taree (Consults and Operates)
Forster Private Hospital, Forster (Consult Rooms only)
Manning Base Hospital (Public), Taree (Operates only)